What Was the Worst Job You Ever Had?
Even if you're over your job, at least you're not 15 years old, standing over a deep fryer, literally watching acne form on your face with every passing minute.
What's the worst job you ever had? Here are five of the best ones we've heard
1. "I worked as a telemarketer, cold calling old people to scare them into buying crappy life insurance. It was soul destroying."
2. "I worked on an auto assembly line, non-union since it was a subcontractor for GM. Ten hours a day, six days a week, on my feet, pressing foam lining around air conditioning vents in dashboards. I got paid $6-an-hour, plus unlimited blisters."
3. "I worked at a bath and body store where we had to sell lotion by giving customers hand massages. I didn't sell that much and mostly gave hand massages to men who would say creepy things to me the entire time."
4. "I worked as a janitor at a college bar. Feces in the sink, vomit in the urinals, a layer of pee on the floor of the WOMEN'S bathroom, and one time there were used feminine hygiene products tied to the ceiling fan."
5. "I worked in a lab where they tested hypodermic needles on animals. Day one was cleaning rabbit cages. Day two was gassing mice. Day three was going to be shaving live rabbits, but I quit."