“Megabuck Mondays with Atlantis”
How to Enter the Contest:
1. The "Megabucks Mondays with Atlantis" contest is scheduled to begin on Monday, at 12:01am, February 25th, 2013 and end on Monday February 3rd, 2014 at 5pm.
1. To participate and enter the contest, log onto the following Reno Media Group station websites:
www.renosportsradio.com, www.alice965.com, www.river1037.com, www.littlecity973.com, www.sunny1069.com, www.bob937.com, www.swag973.com
a. Complete the online entry form by entering the station Affinity Club. No mechanically reproduced types of entries will be accepted. Entries are providing information to Reno Media Group.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. The contest is void
where prohibited. Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. By entering this contest, each entrant completely releases Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., from any and all liability.
1. The contest is open to all Northern Nevada residents who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in the Reno Designated Market Area (DMA). Employees of Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other Radio stations in the Reno DMA and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationships, and siblings (including those in step- and half-relationships when living in the same household).
2. Contestants can win only once during the Megabucks Monday with Atlantis 2013 promotion. Once selected as winner, contestant may not qualify for this year long promotion until 2014. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
3. All entries become the property of Reno Media Group and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
1. The prize: 100 Max bet pulls on an IGT Megabucks Machine. (Max bet on Megabucks Machine is valued at $3) The selected winner will meet with the station representative at the Atlantis on the Thursday following the Monday drawing at 6pm. The winner will be given $300.00 value for pulls on the Megabucks Machine at the Atlantis Casino and will retain any winnings from the pulls.
2. Prize must be claimed within five days of winning. Any prizes not claimed within five days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. If any prize is forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected. Reno Media Group is not responsible for the safe transportation or installation of the prize.
3. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted.
Selection of Winners:
1. At approximately 6:00 pm, the first Monday of every month of 2013 (the time may vary) Reno Media Group will randomly select, by drawing, an entrant from among valid entries for each entry period. The entrant will be contacted by phone. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next entry period.
Drawing Dates:· 3/4/13· 4/1/13· 5/6/13· 6/3/13· 7/1/13· 8/5/13· 9/2/13· 10/7/13· 11/4/13· 12/2/13· 1/6/14· 2/3/14
Winner “Pull” Dates:· 3/7/13· 4/4/13· 5/9/13· 6/6/13· 7/4/13 (subject to move date because of holiday)· 8/8/13· 9/5/13· 10/10/13· 11/7/13· 12/5/13· 1/9/14· 2/6/14
1. Tie-breaking procedures are not applicable in this contest.
These rules are subject to the interpretation of Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, and Scottcom management. Decisions of station management are final and binding.
2. The winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to the Station at the time of notification. The winner must come to Americom Broadcasting, located at 961 Matley Lane, Suite 120, Reno, Nevada 89502, within five days of winning, show a valid driver's license or other valid government issued ID establishing that the winner is at least 21 years of age, as well as sign a receipt and promotional and liability release. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
1. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
2. By participating in the contest, each winner agrees to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
3. Contest winners are required to sign a receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of the prize.
4. Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting and Scottcom, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with
the entry process, the operation of the Station Web Sites or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The stations further reserves the
right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of
completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
5. These rules are subject to the interpretation of Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of Reno Media Group, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate
announcement. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
6. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.
7. Atlantis Casino Resort Spa reserves the right to disqualify any winner who cannot establish he/she is at least 21 years of age, who has been excluded by law from the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, or who is otherwise not qualified to gamble pursuant to Nevada gaming laws.
8. Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn, Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the
offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any
prize. Reno Media Group, Americom Broadcasting, Scottcom, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Golden Road Motor Inn Inc., and Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., is not responsible for any failure or inability to participate in
the contest, whether due to telephone difficulties, television reception
difficulties, internet difficulties, internet service provider difficulties, any
form of equipment malfunction, busy lines, or as a result of any other cause whatsoever.
9. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours 8:00am-6:00pm at the Americom Broadcasting, located at 961 Matley Lane, Suite 120, Reno, Nevada 89502, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Reno Media Group at the address above.