Reno Livestock Events Center
Thursday, June 19, 2014 to Saturday, June 28, 2014
The 95th annual event!
It’s the “Wildest, Richest Rodeo in the West!” with ten nights of the best rodeo competition in the country.
Enjoy all of the fan favorites including; two world-class team roping events, professional bull riding, team roping, steer wrestling, barrel racing and bronc riding. The exciting western action features an authentic cattle drive, parade, Double R Marketplace for western shopping, food, carnival and Mutton Bustin’.
Tickets, Parking and Modified Traffic Pattern
Ticket and a map of the rodeo grounds can be found here.
In general, traffic circulation will include the following major modifications, which start on Sunday evening, June 16. For more informaton about the modified traffic pattern around the rodeo grounds, click here
- One-way, counter-clockwise traffic on Wells Avenue from Sutro Street to Ninth Street in the vicinity of the Reno Sparks Livestock Events Center
- Wells Avenue will be reduced to two lanes in the West/South direction.
- Northbound traffic on Wells Avenue will be diverted East at 9th Street and North at Sutro Street.
- Mainly left turns will be permitted into and out of the rodeo grounds. Traffic may be allowed to exit to the right at the North gate of the property near the Sutro and Wells intersection after performances. Traffic will be directed by signage.
- The Reno Police Department will assist/direct traffic during certain peak hours
Fun for the whole family. For ticket info and daily hours, click here
Interested in being a part of the cattle drive? Experience 4 days on the open range, living the cowboy dream, waking up to steaming hot coffee and scrambled eggs, sitting around the campfire after a day on the range. Live the Cowboy Way of Life - a bucket list experience.