Cabela’s Ladies’ Day Out
8650 Boomtown Road (I-80 Exit 4)
Saturday, October 05, 2013
9am - 1pm
Cabela’s in Reno will celebrate the growing number of women enjoying the outdoors with Ladies Day Out, October 5, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. This bi-annual event encourages ladies to try out the latest outdoor apparel, camping gear, personal firearms and other supplies. The first 100 women to register at the store will receive a free gift and all women who attend and participate in the event will be invited to enjoy the employee discount on all purchases.
With more than 5 million women participating in shooting sports, an increase of 46.5 percent since 2001, this growing demographic will enjoy classes including:
- Intro to Handguns, 9am, Conference Room 2
- Bird Hunting for Beginners, 9:30am, Hunting near NICS counter
- Firearms Safety Depends on You, 11am, Conference Room 2
- Archery for the Ladies, 1:00pm, Archery
For women seeking to expand their knowledge and expertise in other areas, such as outdoor cooking, fly tying, orienteering and wilderness survival, classes will include:
- Beginning Fly Fishing and Fly Casting, 10am, Conference Room 1
- Fishing 101, 10:30am, Fishing by reel bar
- Sweeter Side of Grilling, 11:00am, Outside front
- OutfitHER Fashion Show, noon, Main drive aisle
- Hiking Tips and Trail Ideas, 12:30pm, Camping near African diorama
Classes will be taught by local experts and are free of charge.
For a complete schedule of Ladies Day Out events, call (775) 829-4100. Cabela’s in Reno is located at 8650 Boomtown Road in Verdi (I-80, Exit 4). For additional information or to shop online, visit www.Cabelas.com.